I know I keep writing about diets but I think it’s because I just can’t ever stick to them. Will power is an unknown term in my head. So I decided to show what my mind goes through in seven days when I start a diet.
- DAY 1 – Today is the day that my whole world changes. I will be so fit in 3 months time. I can already feel my fat melting away. Man, running is so freeing! I feel so refreshed.
- DAY 2 – Just 89 more days until I turn into JLo. Gosh this smoothie isn’t as nice as it was yesterday. Running was awesome. A little tiring today though.
- DAY 3 – I will just skip running for today. They say it’s not healthy to do exercise every day anyway. I’m pretty sure highly qualified specialists advocated this point.
- DAY 4 – I didn’t exercise. I will still be like JLo in three months time. I just won’t have that much food tomorrow.
- DAY 5 – It was someone’s birthday at work, so I just couldn’t say no to two slices of cake. Didn’t exercise. Also had a burger in the evening with chilli cheese fries. It’s fine I will exercise tomorrow.
- DAY 6 – Slept in late. It’s Saturday. I think I will go to the coffee shop. I went to the cafe instead and had a full-on English style breakfast. Didn’t exercise.
- DAY 7 – I fucking quit… I need a bottle of wine and a whole roast chicken with all the trimmings, STAT! And then I want some pie! A whole fucking pie to myself!